Terms and Conditions of Use
Please note that the “Terms and Conditions of Use” may be different and separate from the “Terms and Conditions of Sale” associated with purchasing any of our products or registering for any of our live events and seminars.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY
1. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. The information provided in this website does not constitute the rendering of legal services, and no attorney-client relationship is formed between the Company and you by virtue of your accessing or using this material. Neither this site nor any of the products or resources on it the site are a substitute for independent legal advice regarding your specific situation from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. It is merely legal information for educational purposes. Business M.O., LLC is not a law firm. If you need specific legal advice consult with a local attorney. ACCEPTING AND/OR READING THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE, ENROLLING IN ANY OF THE PROGRAMS OFFERED BY THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR PURCHASING OR DOWNLOADING ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU, YOUR BUSINESS OR ANYONE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS (COLLECTIVELY “ALL Y’ALL”), AND THE COMPANY. The services described on this website are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered.
2. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. ANY LEGAL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS TO THE BEST OF THE COMPANY’S KNOWLEDGE ACCURATE; BUT, IN NO WAY GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE SUED. WE ALSO CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF INFECTION OR VIRUSES, WORMS, TORJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAIMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES. ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO MAKE SURE SUCH PROPERTIES DO NOT EXIST IN THE DOWNLOADS OR ON OUR SITE, YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET AND MUST IMPLEMENT SUFFICIENT SAFEGUARDS. WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES IN THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, OUR PRODUCT, OR OUR PROGRAMS SINCE THE LAW DIFFERS FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION BY DIFFERENT COURTS OF LAW. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY IS “AS IS.” THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONTENTS PROVIDED BY THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AND ANOTHER THING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTIAL, OR PUNATIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY ALL Y’ALL TO THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF ANY LEGAL CLAIM. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR COMMON LAW RIGHT OR DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, AND THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. USERS OF THIS SITE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS. WE’RE NOT KIDDING HERE.
3. LINKS. The Company is not necessarily affiliated with sites that may be linked to this site and is not responsible for their content. The linked sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk. Links to other websites or references to products, services or publications other than those directly offered by the Company at this website, do not imply the endorsement or approval of such websites, products, services or publications by the Company.
Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of any content, goods or services available on any other site. Other Sites may link to our Sites by permission only. To seek our permission, you may contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to rescind any permission granted to you or any organization in which we approve linking to our sites, and to require termination of any such link to any of the sites, at our discretion at any time.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles or phrases at this website may constitute trade names, trademarks or service marks of the Company or of other entities. The display of trademarks on this website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trademarks and/or the contents herein may be a violation of federal common law trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject the copier to legal action.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND NON-COMPETE. You acknowledge and agree that passwords, pass codes and any other information identified as confidential is proprietary to the Company and that divulging the same to unauthorized users would cause irreparable harm to the Company. You therefore agree to treat as strictly private and confidential any username, user ID, or password, or similar unique identifier that grants access to a restricted area on the website that you may received from the Company, including all the information accessed thereby, and will not cause or permit any such information to be communicated, copied or otherwise divulged to any other person whatsoever.
Similarly, visitors and users of all Company sites hereby acknowledge and agree that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented on our sites are copyrighted and proprietary. As a result, visitors and users are expressly prohibited and agree not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from our information, or any derivative works thereof, in any manner whatsoever without our express prior written permission.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND SITE USE. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Company, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
You may, however, make: (a) one machine readable copy, (b) one backup copy, and (c) one print copy of any portions of material downloaded from the different areas of the site solely for your non-commercial business use. Any other copying, redistribution, reengineering, retransmission or publication of any downloaded material, is strictly prohibited without the prior express written consent of the Company (which will not be unreasonably withheld – see further Paragraph 8) or any third party information provider to the site. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of COMPANY. Unless explicitly stated in herein, nothing in these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as conferring any license to any intellectual property rights.
In consideration of access to Company’s sites you agree not to:
(a) use any of the sites in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the sites or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the sites;
(b) post or transmit any message which is libelous, defamatory or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person or business;
(c) post or transmit any message, data, image, or program that would violate the property rights of others, including any intellectual property rights that are used in an infringing manner;
(d) reproduce in any form or incorporate into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, any part, or all of the content on the Company’s sites;
(e) use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or similar data gathering or extraction methods to catalogue, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute any of the contents of the Company sites;
(f) post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or any other contaminating or destructive features.
Any unauthorized use or distribution, or threatened unauthorized use or distribution, of our sites’ proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and the Company will exercise its legal rights to protect its property. Such rights include, but are not limited to, injunctive relief, and full damages in addition to indemnification as set forth below in Paragraph 9.
7. USER SUBMISSIONS. In the event the site calls for any comments or submissions by visitors and users, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered a non-confidential and non-proprietary communications. The Company will have no obligations with respect to the communications and will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. Similarly, the Company is under no obligation to post or use any submission you may provide and the Company may remove any submission at any time in its sole discretion.
8. HOW TO OBTAIN LICENSE PERMISSIONS. Education is central to the Company’s mission and the sharing of information serves a useful role in facilitating that mission. Your organization may become licensed to use our materials internally. We also offer public programs, custom programs and products that may fit your needs and welcome the opportunity to work with organizations that express an interest in utilizing the concepts in our books and seminars within their organization.
To learn more about our licensing procedures, please call 919-636-9677 or e-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org . Be sure to add “COPYRIGHT PERMISSION” in the subject line of your e-mail.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. Upon a written request by Company, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company and its other affiliated companies harmless, and their employees, contractors, officers, directors, and successors and assigns, as well as any third party information providers to the site from and against all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your misuse of this site and/or breach of these Terms and Conditons of Use. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use are for the benefit of the Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the site. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on their own behalf.
10. CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina and the United States of America, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall only be filed in the state or federal courts located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. In no event shall you be entitled to injunctive or other equitable relief.
11. FORCE MAJEURE. We are not responsible for any loss, damages, costs, claims or expenses which you may incur as a result of our delay in or failure to perform our obligations where such delay or failure is due to causes beyond our reasonable commercial control. Causes beyond our reasonable commercial control include but are not limited to: fire, flood, earthquake, accident, civil disturbances, war, acts of terrorism, rationing or embargoes, strikes, labor problems, delays in transportation, inability to secure necessary materials, delay or failure of performance of any supplier or subcontractor, acts of God and acts of Government.
12. SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
13. WAIVER. Our failure to enforce any of our rights under these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights, any other rights, or any subsequent breach or default in any way whatsoever.
15. QUESTIONS? Questions about these Terms and Conditions of Use can be sent to email@example.com.